Happy Taco Tuesday!! Which I did eat for lunch and it was amazing! =)
Since Sara has now let the cat out of the bag…
Question ~ why would you want to put a cat in a bag? And how would you without getting yourself cut up by the cat? Seems like a silly thing to do, putting a cat in a bag but whatever floats your boat. =)
Question ~ what does that mean? Water is the only thing floating my boat… maybe some oil if it got spilled but it’s not like I sail around on rocks in my boat. =)
Anyway… since my little secret is now out… I can say that I am not just getting fat, there is a baby in my belly! I am 16 weeks along today. Due date is Aug 9th for everyone who doesn’t do math. =)
The baby is about the size of an avocado and can still fit in the palm of my hand, but barely. I was pretty freaked out about all these changes at first but I’m getting excited now. I have a little 4 ½ year old boy is getting board as well. He said the other week that they baby can have a piece of his birthday cake in July, but just a little piece. Hey, it’s a start!!
Was scared to tell people at work but what was I thinking!! There is an amazing group of girls here who are so excited for me and I think are really going to help me get through the next couple of months. I really feel lucky to have them here to vent to and start getting closer with. I won’t even mind them poking at my belly!
I'm sure there is be much more happy milestones and frustrations to come... stay toned. =)
I am so happy for you and your family Jamie!!!! And yes Ashley is correct Sara will poke and prod that baby!!! I am kinda glad I wasn't around her when I was pregnant with Meadow(even though she would have loved that I was having a girl) the only people that touched my stomach on a regular basis was Steve and Lisa LOL!!!! I don't touch pregnant bellies unless I know the people well I did with Wyatt but I knew Ashley better than when she was pregnant with Zoey!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you Jamie!! I won't go poking or proding your belly...I'm not like Sara! haha LOL But I might tap it or talk to it once in a while :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so great =)
ReplyDelete